mercoledì 4 maggio 2011

The bargain is behind the corner - Nail art brushes&tools for 1 euro

Last week I went to a local street market with two friends (I absolutely LOVE street markets!) and wandering around the stall I saw a desk full with nail art tools, for 1 euro each. I immediately thought "their quality will be awful" but then I was positively impressed...I touched the brushes, their bristles and in my opinion they were not bad at all!I also found a dotter and I decided to buy it too!
Here are my purchases:

La settimana scorsa sono andata ad un mercatino rionale con due amiche (AMO i mercatini rionali) e girovagando per le bancarelle ne ho vita una dove c'erano tantissimi strumenti per nail art a 1 euro l'uno. Immediatamente ho pensato "la qualità sarà terribile" e invece non era così, ne sono rimasta positivamente colpita...Ho preso in mano i pennelli, ho toccato le setole e non erano male per niente!Ho anche trovato un dotter e ho deciso di acquistare anche lui!
Questi sono i miei acquisti:



The point is: when you come across a street market do not ignore it on purpose...it could surprise you!

Il punto è: se vi imbattete in un mercatino non ignoratelo di proposito...potebbe sorprendervi!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...